Let’s talk about how to make your website more memorable! Well, first of all, let’s make sure you have a website? If you don’t, then visit bigredjelly.com/private-label-chocolate.
If you do have a website then we are off to the races! Here are the ways I recommend being memorable with your website:
Have a story that engages
- Your website needs to tell a story that gets people to the end result you want. There are a few ways to do this:
- Do it yourself
- Read and buy Donald Miller’s Story Brand
- Hire someone
Use digital marketing and sales funnels to convert
- Use digital marketing such as SEO, backlinks, and ads to drive people to your site.
- Once you have people to your site, you need to have landing pages and funnels that help customers get to the end result of doing business with you.
Have an affiliate program
- Affiliate programs as pretty easy to setup. This makes it easier for people to refer and also easy to compensate them for referring. It’s a win-win!
- I use Big Red Jelly for all my website design, digital marketing, and they also set up my affiliate program if you need help! (www.bigredjelly.com)
Have several ways for people to engage with your website
- Have an engagement video right on the homepage and throughout the website. Video is the best way to get people to engage emotionally.
- Social Media
- Make sure you have easy and accessible links to your social media
- Make sure you have a podcast so people can engage passively through audio
- Make sure you have a blog for people to engage in written format and this is also important for SEO
I know if you make sure all of these things are in place on your website you will be more memorable. Your website should be working for you 24/7 if you do it right. If you need any additional help or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!