If you and your business are on social media, you might as well be memorable right? Great, let’s talk about how to do that.
- First of all, let’s make sure your profile is dialed in!
- Have a professional headshot for your picture
- Have a professionally designed cover photo (we can help if you need it: https://privatelabelchocolate.net/product/custom-linkedin-cover/)
- Make sure you have all your contact information available
- I recommend you post at least daily
- Posting ideas
- Thoughts or ideas that can help others
- A story that can help others
- Custom animations (https://privatelabelchocolate.net/product/custom-social-media-animation/)
- Share a relevant article
- Video (professional or not)
- Meme or humor that applies to you or your business
- Recognize a client or someone else pertaining to your business
- Reviews or testimonials
- If you are on social media, you have got to engage. That means be social by commenting, messaging, and sharing other posts. If you arent going to engage with others then you won’t get the most out of social media.
- Comment on posts
- Celebrate occasions and recognize people
- Share posts that are relevant to you and your business
- Send direct messages to connect with people you do or don’t know
Social media is where people spend their free time. Be relevant, post, share, and engage. Don’t try to be perfect. Be yourself and try things out. Find out what you are comfortable with and what works for you! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any additional questions or if we can help with anything.